Administration of the wrong medication or the wrong dosage

If you have been given the wrong medication by a doctor, nurse, pharmacist you may be entitled to make a claim against the Health Care professional for any injuries that you have suffered as a consequence. Actions for damages can be taken for;

  • the incorrect medication administrated
  • and to recover cost and expenses that have been incurred.

Such claims can be pursued if you were;

  • given another patient’s medicine,
  • received an incorrect dose,
  • mistakenly being given an incorrect treatment
  • and in some cases, for allergic reactions to pills and medicines.

If you wish to pursue a Medical Negligence claim for the wrong administration of medicine or dosage, it is important to contact a solicitor who specializes in that area to discuss how to proceed.


Arrange Your Consultation Now

1890 50 20 90
Or Start Your Claim Online

    Name *

    Email *

    Telephone *

    Accident Claim Type

    Location *

    Tell us about your claim

    Best time to contact you


    The data you submit will only be used by Houlihan Solicitors and only for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry