Mistakes during child birth
If a Mother or baby is injured during childbirth birth due to due error or poor care by hands of a hospital, parents may be eligible to make a birth injury claim. Some examples of birth injuries to Mothers are,
- Perineal tears – third and fourth degree
- Wrongly performed Episiotomies
- Mistakes in suturing tears or Episiotomies
- Injuries to organs from Caesarean sections or failing to recognise damage at the time
- Retained swabs
- Anesthetic errors
- Errors in managing Pre-eclampsia.
Examples of Birth injuries to Babies;
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brain injuries
- Fractures to the skull, legs, arm, shoulder and collarbone
- Cuts and scars
- Hip dysplasia.
If you or your baby has suffered as a result of either poor care during pregnancy or errors made during the birth, then Houlihan Solicitors is here to help. Taking a Medical Negligence damages action with the right team behind you can help with all the stress and worry and make life a lot easier for your family.
Arrange Your Consultation Now1890 50 20 90
Or Start Your Claim Online
The data you submit will only be used by Houlihan Solicitors and only for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry