Undiagnosed injury or illness

If you have suffered from an illness that went undiagnosed for a period of time, for example; you visited your GP or a hospital complaining of health problems on a continuous basis and they failed to diagnose you, and you have come to harm as a result. You could be entitled to take a medical negligence civil action for damages. It is important to contact a Medical negligence solicitor if you wish to pursue a claim for your undiagnosed injury or illness.


Arrange Your Consultation Now

1890 50 20 90
Or Start Your Claim Online

    Name *

    Email *

    Telephone *

    Accident Claim Type

    Location *

    Tell us about your claim

    Best time to contact you


    The data you submit will only be used by Houlihan Solicitors and only for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry